People. And perceptions.

Do people really change?

I have seen and met many kinds of people. It is sometimes hard to believe looking back but the types of people who have been close to me at one point or another is pretty varied. I think a part of it was my past non judging self who believed the best in people. I never thought someone could be a bad person unless they really did something, after which they were mostly cut off because I would be extremely surprised. Some of the friends I have had over my life are those who were labeled as the gundas or some other word that was thrown at them. But I never felt that. I have had hours of conversations with them, real conversations. They were perfectly 'normal' and nicest of the human beings. I still hold them close to my heart; I never cared what people say about them. But is that why those people really were good to me? That they were who I reflected them to be? But what if they had wrong deeds associated with them? What about what people said about them? Is there truth to that and should I be concerned with that truth? Or are they really misunderstood? Even my best friends have things that they have done that they would never do to me, but does that make them a bad person? Does that mean I should judge them for it? And what about the friends who were kind and caring and all things good to me, but at the same time really bad to someone in the past BUT are perfectly nice now. What does that mean? Have they changed? Or is it that you are who you surround yourself with? Or is it that they still would be bad to the same person or someone who is that way? And what does that mean? Does that say they are a bad person? Or just a normal one because "who hasn't been mean to someone or the other!"?

Is it time for me to think back who I think really is a good person and who isn't because my previous philosophy of believing the good really brought out the good in people? Or is it time to change the current philosophy of "believe the worst unless they have proven otherwise" and really start to analyze from 0 on the absolute terms based on their actions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self ignorance is bliss!

To- 'Love Of The Life'

Love Thyself