Love and Evolution.

I haven't written in a long time but I think of topics now and again with a spark that usually go to die after a day in the life of a job-person (yes I know professional is a word for this but I don't feel like using it). This one has been on my mind for quite a while now and I'm feeling kinda frustrated with this Saturday evening (for no reason), and since letting my creative energy out was suggested, here I am. 

Wow that was a long and unnecessary introduction. I guess I'm writing this one like an unedited dialogue. 

So. 

Love. Evolution. Both the topics I randomly think about to be honest. I have frequent thoughts regarding mundane things in life, examples along the line of "Wow this windstorm would have been harsh when people didn't have houses". I also have frequent thoughts about how each individual interprets and thinks about love (and other feelings) - but this was only limited to current generation/present. 

My brain hence decided to mix and collide the worlds and now I've got to thinking about love and evolution. 

Wow I'm writing this very stepwise as if I'm writing a program.

Anyway. I've been wondering if people experienced Love the same way 200 years ago like we do now. Or 500 years ago like we do now. Did they feel the same butterflies or the same comfort. Did they feel the same fire or the same connection. Did they have the chance to get to know each other and like each other or was it all about procreating and existing. Did they feel pain when the other one was hurt or was that something humans were more adaptive to in conditions that were harsher. 

To give some context, I watched a TV show recently that was set in the past which started this collision. I saw the characters behave the same as today's people which I'm not sure if I was surprised by but definitely made me question if it would be really true. In that particular case it could be, as it was recent past but if we were to go 800-2000 years back, that's when it would be interesting and I want to now really know what people thought and how they experienced experiences like love. Or family, or societal pressure of norms, and such. 

We do know there were societies so I'm sure there is some level of similarity and we know evolution takes thousands of years to take significant effect so may be it is pretty much the same still as it was then. But it would be something else if we knew for sure.

I'm sure someone's done some research and someone can link me something on this that will make all of this Null And Void but I really wanted to express and write this.

Actually, may be I will search myself now!

Ok I'll go. And remember to have a great day wherever you are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self ignorance is bliss!

To- 'Love Of The Life'

Love Thyself