Those days


This is my first poem if you don't count 2 poems that I wrote in 4th standard for the school magazine which went on the lines of "Baarish aayi, Baarish aayi"! :D
Initially I was going to go with friendship, but then went with the flow..took me 10 minutes for writing and another 5 for giving some rhyming...it ain't about big words for me so don't expect many!  :)
Here goes-

When you looked into my eyes,
When you pulled me close,
And then when you smiled,
I wished the moment would never end..

When you scolded me for something,
When you protected me from hurting,
And when you just gave me a look with a smile,
I hoped it wouldn't all just end up in a memories' pile...

When you brought me flowers,
When you got me a ring,
And then when you cooked me something,
I wished this would turn into a thing...

When we were all for each other,
When we never had to think alone, only together,
And when we thought this was forever,
I thought things would change never...

I had thought it would never end,
but harsh realities in the end...

Comments

Unknown said…
Why would u think I wont like it? -_-

Popular posts from this blog

Self ignorance is bliss!

To- 'Love Of The Life'

Love Thyself