Goner.

Written on: 1st May 2016
Edited: 22 February 2017 (Trying to remember the pieces to actually make it understandable as initially it was just a brain dump. No piece of cake I tell you).

It is weird how we get caught up in worldly affairs when we think we are not.
And then we try to get detached thinking that we have become worldly.
What!
The blog is where my thoughts led me to but the lines are where it started - just putting it out there even if it all might seem totally out of context.
I'll try to explain it my best.

What happens with me is that I like to think that everything is going well even if it's probably not because as most, m not completely aware of myself and more importantly, I love living in denial (which will, no kidding, be probably the name of my autobiography)!!
A lot of times when I think things are going well is because during a short period of time, I confuse monotony and temporary happiness with peace. And in such a case, I think m getting detached from the world (since m 'peaceful' you know) and I think I don't care but may be I really do. And because it is all going smooth is why I feel m detached. Did I lose you there?

Well, let me extend the thought, I probably perceive things as they appear rather than what they might really be although sometimes I do the opposite as well -- when m in a dire situation mentally, I tend to realize things about myself more than when in a comfortable environment (imagining this, feels like it might be true for most people). In such mildly harsh situations the mind tricks myself into thinking that this is a bad situation but may be it is good for me ultimately and tries to extend it in that form rather than the usual 'I will get over this, I need to come out of this soon' line of thoughts. Which is when I believe that m involved in worldly matters but may be m not because then it becomes about finding myself even when I don't realize it!! And this extension is a case of romanticism in the way that my innate character is to learn from first hand rather secondary or tertiary experiences. And this is bad because I become laid back and irresponsible in a cozy setting.
Which brings me to the worst portion -- that my mind tries to create bad situations in good ones and rather than growing positively from everything 'good', it finds problems of its own and believes how everything else is better and it is not good enough.
So I don't know if you noticed till now but ultimately m a goner either way.

Did it make sense?
Oh well.

Ciao!

Comments

Unknown said…
Well written and nicely executed blog, which has all the key elements which make this blog more interesting to read. In my point of view, it's deserved to be read completely and after that readers will get to know the pros of this blog.
Latest Trends in Art
Unknown said…
Quite informative and innovative blog and I like the way you present it in front of us because I never saw such things in the blogs these days. So thank you for taking the time and put some efforts for the completion of this blog and also keep sharing more.
Home Furnishing Exhibition

Popular posts from this blog

Self ignorance is bliss!

To- 'Love Of The Life'

Love Thyself